Lenovo Flex 14 Convertible touch screen laptop can help make your ideas happen.
It has the complete HD 14″ Display. Use your Flex 14 2-in-1 laptop in pc mode for your everyday computing needs, fold it into tablet computer mode for drawing or touch screen interaction, or put it.
Lenovo Flex 14 Laptop comes with comprehensive, built-in security measures, including firewall and Internet protections to assist safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
Family Options and parental controls will assist you to protect your kids online, keep track of their activities on the laptop-tablet, and help set good screen time habits.
Combining Fast processing speed and multimedia performance, The Lenovo flex 14 may be a great laptop for a university student, gaming enthusiast, or for all kinds of everyday use.
- Display: With a 1920 x 1080 full HD touch screen display and the powerful and efficient AMD Ryzen 5 3500U.
- Mobile processor: You can work, stream, and game for hours, along with Radeon Vega 8 for fast video and photo editing. Includes HDMI, USB-C, and USB 3.1 inputs
- Built-in: Comprehensive, built-in, ongoing protection with Windows 10 helps protect you against viruses, malware, and ransomware
- Privacy: Convenient true block privacy shutter allows you to physically close your PC’s webcam whenever you’re not using it
- Pen: With the included active pen, you can draw or take notes directly on the screen, anywhere you go
- Battery: Up to 10 hours of battery life with recharge technology to power your laptop computer up to 80% in just one hour
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with quick recharge technology to power your laptop computer
- Convenient TrueBlock privacy shutter allows you to physically close your webcam when you’re not using it
- Includes HDMI, USB-C, USB 3.1 inputs, fingerprint reader
Lenovo Flex 14, the first thing you notice is how light it’s. Not surprising, though. That’s what we expected. It’s nevertheless noticeably heavier than the Asus ZenBook Flip 14 (3.3 pounds) and thus the LG Gram(2.5 pounds).
Apart from this, it’s been designed during a way that it’s designed with a number of the foremost advanced features which most laptop lovers yearn for.
It has a fine polished aluminum finish and has also been given the 360-degree hinge.
It is a relatively thin bezel for a contemporary look, and a lively pen is often added (if not already included with some models) for Windows Ink. The touch function does work well, which is particularly important during a convertible laptop.
The primary detail is that the screen’s brightness. While not unusable, the display averages 271 nits, well below the typical for many mid- to high-range laptops (300 nits). The glossy finish doesn’t do the backlight any favors and may make the display difficult to ascertain in bright conditions.
There is another model, the Lenovo Flex 6 81EM0008US 2-in-1 with the same 14-inch screen but uses an 8th Gen. Intel Core i5-8250U processor.
The Lenovo Flex 14 laptop has an average performance and an adequate feature set. The machine’s internals does little to vary that tale. With a quad-core ULV CPU, integrated graphics, and an honest NVMe SSD, the Flex 14 is by all accounts a middle-of-the-road performer for 2019.
However, specific issues concerning the CPU’s sleep state are a serious thorn within the side of an otherwise decent convertible.
Lenovo Flex 14 laptop, we’re watching the AMD version (named, Flex 81SS000DUS) of the base model that’s powered by an AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, 12GB DDR4 RAM, and 256GB NVMe SSD.
You can also get the Best ultra-thin technology book.
Keyboard and Touchpad:
While the Lenovo Flex 14 laptop is obtainable with a touchscreen and a lively pen, it also gets a cushty keyboard with concave keys and a tactile bump, half-way of every keystroke. We didn’t expect a variety pad on a 14-inch notebook, so its omission isn’t surprising in the least.
On the bottom-right corner of the keyboard, there’s a fingerprint reader which supports Windows Hello apps, which you’ll use to unlock your Windows with one profile. An equivalent feature is out there within the
Lenovo Flex 14 review 2-in-1 laptop has a midsize trackpad that’s both smooth and aware of gestures. It offers accurate swipes but requires a good amount of pressure before it can register clicks.
Also, there’s a 720p webcam above the screen’s top bezel, which will allow you to capture fairly sharp pictures and video, but the standard isn’t fitted to anything outside Skype or video chats.
You can also try Dell precision 5530 HD tracks.
The Lenovo Flex 14 review AMD Ryzen version features a non-removable battery, like most notebooks, which works well for portability.
It gets Lenovo’s Rapid Charge technology that pumps jazz up to 80% in the only hour which will offer you a while to finish any urgent task.