The HP Envy 5055 wireless all-in-one inkjet printer gives you a simple and efficient way to print pictures directly from your computer or smartphone. Scan on the go, print from social media, and therefore the cloud, and order ink with the HP Smart app.
Get affordable prints and increased versatility. Set up, connect, and print right from your mobile device, and produce high-quality photos and everyday documents. Print, scan, and replica with ease.
- Replaces the HP ENVY 4520, HP ENVY 5055 comes with Bluetooth, Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds, and more
- Step up and create projects at home – Print, scan and copy borderless, high-quality photos and documents with crisp, sharp text using this versatile all-in-one printer
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at $2.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Our most powerful printing app ever: the HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Spend less on ink and never run out – With optional HP Instant Ink, you get ink automatically ordered by your wireless printer and delivered to your door for as low as $3 per month (subscription required)
- Wide range of paper size support – This all-in-one printer works with letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, and No 10 envelopes
- One-year limited hardware warranty – 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support
- Stay connected, no matter what: whether connecting to your network or your mobile device, reliable Dual Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart deliver a stable connection for steady performance.
Connectivity features include dual-band Wi-Fi that connects to your PC via USB, and Wireless Direct, which is essentially
HP’s own equivalent of Wi-Fi Direct, a peer-to-peer networking protocol you’ll use to attach your mobile devices to the printer without either it or them being connected to a proprietary router.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Photo
- Print speed ISO: Up to 10 ppm black, up to 7 ppm color
- Get a simple Wi-Fi® setup in less than a minute
- Instant Ink Ready
- Duplexing technology allows you to print on each side of a page, which saves you time, effort, and money.
- That’s not exactly blazing fast, but you’ll find the slower speed contributes to the standard of your copies.
Print Quality and Performance:
For copying, it’s speeds of about 8 pages per minute and 4 pages per minute, for mono colors and color, respectively. Again, at its peak resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and white prints, this printer falls in need of an ideal resolution for a budget printer.
With prints speeds of 10 pages and seven pages per minute for monocolored and colored prints respectively, that’s not the simplest around but remains practical for a budget inkjet printer.
This makes them better fitted to people that have light print needs, as against someone sharing an office space with a dozen others. Also, you can find out on ultra-thin laptops or other laptops that may give you the best picture to find out for printing you need the most.
With its black chassis and matte-black scanner lid, the two-tone HP Envy printer looks more just like the bigger HP Envy 5055 the automated document feeder (ATF) for sending multipage documents to the scanner.
Feeding multiple pages to a scanner one page at a time is often tedious and time-consuming, on the other hand having an ADF means spending more on a printer and increases the general size of the printer.
The HP OfficeJet 3833 is significantly small altogether directions and weighs about an equivalent as our review unit.
The front-placed 2.2-inch monochrome touchscreen panel offers all the access you would like to interact with this printer and blends well with the printer’s design.
All functions like copying, scanning, and settings among others are laid out clearly and therefore the touchpad makes for easier navigation.
Some users may find it tiny and fewer responsive than what they’re wont to, but those are the few sacrifices you create to hit a lower cost.
Lean and Stylish:
Often, though, saving you and your relations from the time and tedium of copying longer documents placing pages on the scanner glass, scanning, removing, placing the subsequent page, then repeating the process is a worthwhile investment.
Use the printer ENVY 5055 wireless feature to connect the HP ENVY 5055 printer to your computer over a network connection.
Power up your printer the activate the wireless feature by tapping the wifi icon on the control panel.
Another method is using HP wireless direct. Ensure the internet is active and stable. Open the control panel settings on your printer. Navigate to the wireless setting tab and go to the bottom. Enable the wifi direct feature on your HP envy 5055 printers.