HTC VIVE PRO VR System is built to address the issues of the present most requesting VR clients, VIVE Pro is a simple to deploy PC-VR framework that scales with your business and gives a rich list of capabilities to bad-to-the-bone gamers.
The htc vive pro eye From situated conditions to extensive, multi-client organizations, VIVE Pro delivers top-notch visual devotion, amazing sound, and a vivid encounter.
The htc vive pro headset Hi-res earphones, 3D spatial sound, and dynamic clamor abrogation make your virtual experience more captivating than any time in recent memory, while movable ergonomics tweak your solace level. Expanded Point of Weight Support.
Some notable Specifications of HTC VIVE PRO are listed below.
- Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.5″ diagonal
- Resolution:1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined)
- Refresh rate: 90 Hz
- Field of view: 110 degrees
- Audio: The htc vive vs vive pro-Hi-Res certified headset, Hi-Res certificate headphone (removable), High impedance headphone support
- Input: Integrated microphones
- Connections: USB-C 3.0, DP 1.2, Bluetooth
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor, SteamVR Tracking 2.0
- Ergonomics: Eye relief with lens distance adjustment, Adjustable IPD, Adjustable headphone, Adjustable head strap
- Input: The htc vive pro setup Multifunction trackpad, Grip buttons, Dual-stage trigger, System button, Menu button
- Connections: Micro-USB charging port
- Standing / Seated: No min. space requirements
- Room-scale: A minimum play area of 2m x 1.5m is required, while the maximum size is 6m x 6m
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more
- Video out: DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB ports: 1x USB 3.0 or newer port
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10, Upgrade to Windows 10 for the best results with the dual front-facing cameras, the driver is required to download and install before using VIVE Pro under Windows 7.
What’s inside the box?
- HTC VIVE Pro Virtual Reality System Full Kit
- 2 x SteamVR Base Station 2.0
- 2 x Base station power adapter
- Mounting kit
- Link box
- USB 3.0 cable
- Link box power adapter
- DisplayPort cable
- Link box mounting pad
- Headset with a headset cable
- Cleaning cloth
- 2 x Earphone hole cap
- 2 x Controller (2018) (with lanyard)
- 2 x Power adapter
- 2 x Micro-USB cable
If you have both the financial and hardware resources for it, the HTC Vive Pro is a thing of beauty. It offers a higher resolution than the standard Vive and can take games from ‘good looking’ to ‘gorgeous.
Similarly, VR headsets improvements to the weight distribution and the addition of the built-in earphones help the Pro sound – and feel – as good as it makes games look. But, all that said, when The best VR headsets don’t work as expected – or during the lengthy and problematic setup process – the Pro is a trial in troubleshooting skills.
Some Prominent eye-catching features of the VIVE PRO VR Headset are listed below.
While HTC and other VR evangelists will probably concentrate on the Pro’s uptick in visual constancy – a resolution of 2880 x 1600 (615 dpi) versus 2160 x 1200 on the first Vive – the Vive Pro has various plan changes that are similarly just about as important as the Dual AMOLED display.
Most importantly, the HTC Vive Pro accompanies work in earphones that sit straightforwardly on top of your ears. They’re flexible in tallness and incorporate volume controls which means you’ll presently don’t need to remove the headset to re-change the volume between gaming sessions.
There’s likewise the vive focus, vive wireless new harness that holds the headset more immovably than the velcro lashes did on the first HTC Vive. The eye-tracking, harness holds the headset back from moving during especially extreme minutes in games like DOOM VFR or Arizona Sunshine, and wards off the notorious head strain that could happen subsequent to wearing the htc vive pro controller for a longer period of time.
High-Resolution Display for precise clarity
Htc Vive vs Vive Pro features a double OLED display with an industry driving resolution of 2880 x 1600 pixels to make illustrations, text, and surfaces look completely fresh and clear, so you get the visual constancy needed for even the most requesting use-cases and conditions.
Engineered for comfort
Highlighting even-weight distribution and a 24% expansion in the face gasket surface region, VIVE Pro was ergonomically designed to give the greatest solace and adaptability, even with broadened use. VIVE Pro is easy to get on and off and changes effectively for head size, glasses, and interpupillary distance (IPD). Ideal for multi-user environments for sub-millimeter tracking accuracy
Spatial audio with noise cancellation
The htc vive pro eye, Hi-res, high impedance headphones, 3D spatial sound with active noise cancellation for an immersive experience without distractions from real-world sounds
Multi-user and extended uses
Even weight distribution of the headset, easy on and off, and adjustments for head size, glasses, and interpupillary distance (IPD) make multi-user and extended use easier than ever.
Vive tracker ecosystem
Expand business use cases by adding real-life objects to VIVE Tracker bringing the object into your virtual simulation. Ideal for motion capture, automotive, aerospace, or heavy equipment simulation.
This brand htc vive pro headset set is amazingly made for entertainment purposes and is found at a very reasonable price also. This headset is made with fine quality and royal blue in color that looks so attractive. It is made with the latest features and advanced technology and you can also find it at a reasonable price.
Do you need a PC for HTC Vive Pro?
HTC has launched a new Vive standalone VR headset that doesn’t need a phone, a PC, or a cabled connection to any device. The current HTC Vive requires the sizable headset to be tethered to a substantial PC rig – but the Taiwanese firm has now cut the cord with its more mobile Vive standalone offering.
Related Article: HTC Vive Wireless Adapter Review.