The R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers may be a set of fairly conventional bookshelf speakers, with many capabilities concentrated into two chunky wooden satellites with no subwoofer. The Edifier RT1280T was a pleasing surprise for such a low-cost speaker.
It’s used in the medium-sized bedrooms to temporarily replace a pair of KEF LS-50 speakers, costing 15 times the Edifier.
This is often helped partially by their acquisition of STAX, the renowned electrostatic headphoneR1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers of manufacturer considered to be one among the best within the world.
R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers allow you to hook up with multiple audio devices.
- 2 x AUX INPUT: Edifier r1280t review is a convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed. (None Bluetooth version)
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY: Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4-inch full-range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL: Adjust the volume of R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers at your figure tips. The Bass and treble control of the Edifier r1280t review is located on the side of the main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH: High-quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Edifier r1280t review is Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in the USA and Canada.
- Universal power supply (100-240V)
- Dual RCA inputs for connectivity to multiple audio sources
- Wireless remote control for volume adjustment and mute.
- Edifier R1280T can deliver top-class audio in a particularly wide selection of frequencies.
- Remote control: There’s a foreign control included within the package, which you’ll use to show the quantity up or down.
- MDF wood enclosure: MDF may be a sort of engineered wood that’s commonly used for the enclosures of speakers because it helps with curbing down distortions. And within the case of Edifier R1280T, it also makes the speakers look lovely.
Covering the basics:
The powered bookshelf speakers boast 4-inch primary woofers and a fanatical tweeter in each unit, sharing 42 watts of power between them. The sole other control may be a power switch.
The sole indication of a more modern make is that the included remote, which is spare, with only volume and mute controls.
The Edifier r1280t amazon grilles are gray cloth with the Edifier logo at rock bottom, and that they are removable.
Beneath the grille, each speaker packs a 4-inch woofer, a 13mm silk dome tweeter, and a port to maneuver air and permit the drivers to perform more efficiently.
The proper speaker of Edifier r1280t amazon also has an IR sensor for an easy remote that has only three buttons—Mute, Volume Up, and Volume Down.
The connections on the proper speaker’s back panel include dual RCA inputs.
The opposite is labeled AUX, and a second RCA-to-RCA cable is included which will be used with standard stereo gear, or with a television that has RCA outputs.
The rear panel is additionally where the facility switch and therefore the hardwired power line is located.
There’s no wireless connectivity of any kind, so you’ll stream music via Bluetooth from your phone or another device.
The bass and treble knobs of Edifier r1280t amazon are more subtle than many EQ controls, which may be a good thing.
The drivers also offer a reasonably flat response within the neutral default setting, so adding some bass will likely be a move many listeners will choose.
Even with the bass knob fully turned up, the rise doesn’t throw off the balance of most mixes we tested with too dramatically.
You’ll easily boost the bass significantly and therefore the treble only marginally and still maintain a way of balance between the 2.
The Edifier r1280t setup is getting up and running did not require using the manual, although a clearly written manual is supplied.
Edifier supplies an 8-foot speaker cable to connect the left speaker.
Packaged with two cables, one a standard RCA stereo pair and the other with a stereo pair on one end and a 3.5 mm plug to connect to a cell phone, computer, or another appropriately equipped device.
The speaker wire should be sufficient for most installations, but if the speakers too widely separated, may degrade the stereo image.
You can also have an Acer chrome book 514 for a laptop sound experience.
Dual RCA input:
Edifier r1280t setup allows you to hook up with multiple audio devices using the twin RCA inputs.
By watching the rear panel you’ll easily tell one among these may be a passive speaker and one is a lively speaker.
The active speaker has two inputs located on the rear. Connect them to a PC, laptop, tablet, phone, or phonograph.
The variability of the Edifier r1280t setup of cables included ensures our customer enjoy their music from most devices right out of the box.
Also, you can get your own Razor huntsman mini gaming keyboard.