This Razor 60 percent keyboard, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers. This new ultra-compact form factor keyboard is that the latest addition to the Huntsman family lineup, known for its industry-leading optical switches that outperform traditional mechanical switches in both speed and response times.
The Razor 60 percent keyboard Huntsman Mini answers the growing demand from gamers for a compact, high-performance gaming keyboard. This includes professional Fortnite gamers like Ceice and Cloakzy, as the ultra-compact for fits perfectly in their limited tournament desk space. With about 60% of the dimensions of a full-sized keyboard.
The Huntsman Mini still retains all the essential keys for gaming. Functions normally assigned to dedicated keys on a full-sized keyboard are still present as secondary functions, printed onto the side of the keycaps.
- Bestselling: Razor 60 percent keyboard is the #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- Faster Than Legacy Mechanical Switches: Razer 60 percent Razor keyboard Optical switches use light-based actuation, registering key presses at the speed of light (30% shorter actuation distance than other clicky switches at 1.5 mm) with satisfying, clicky feedback
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer 60 percent keyboard hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Quality, Aluminum Construction: Covered with a matte, aluminum top frame for increased structural integrity
- Oil-Resistant Doubleshot PBT Keycaps: Made of textured, high-grade PBT for a more durable and textured finish less prone to long-term grime buildup
- Fully Programmable Macros: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- This Razor 60 percent keyboard case has Optical Switches for actuation at the speed of light
- Onboard memory and lighting presets to take your settings anywhere
- 60% form factor for a portable, streamlined gaming experience
- Detachable Type-C cable for easier setup and storage
Basically, a 60 percent keyboard case is a dream if you ever got to just pack your keyboard in your backpack and travel from tournament to tournament – or maybe on your commute. Further helping the keyboard is that the removable cable.
That alone would be enough to earn praise, but because it’s USB-C, it means you’ll easily swap cables out either for aesthetic reasons or if the included cable ever gets damaged somehow. Honestly, at now, this is often something that ought to be included in every high-end keyboard.
A 60 percent keyboard case is also very adorable. Upon opening the box we literally couldn’t stop watching it, and even after extended use. Even with the 60% design, the keyboard frame features a minimal design, and therefore the Mercury White color option here is simply pristine.
Razer also includes its Doubleshot PBT keycaps. They feel amazing, and since of the manufacturing process, you’ll never get to worry about the markings on the keys wearing off.
You can also have a Red dragon gaming keyboard for the best gaming experience
As the name would suggest, the Razer Huntsman Mini’s 60 percent keyboard keycaps diminutive size is that the most notable thing about it. that creates it the dream keyboard for those that game on the go or at tournaments.
Otherwise, it is a standard Razer offering. The double shot PBT keycaps are deep, grippy, and monochrome, while the standard RGB light show plays through opaque lettering and numbers.
Basically, it’s much an equivalent as the other Razor 60 percent keyboard keycaps. What stands out maybe a total lack of branding though. aside from a logo on the USB casing, it’s fairly nondescript. The Hunstman Mini isn’t here to point out off; it’s entirely focused on function over form.
Razer Huntsman Mini makes it tricky to urge the hang of typing. You’ll mistype frequently, and it is often a frustrating experience to start with. That’s only compounded by the necessity to hit ‘fn’ to activate the directional arrows (a little bit of a nuisance if you’ve got made many typos and need to amend them quickly, for example).
This Razor 60 percent keyboard keycaps are often particularly irksome because the fn and directional keys are on the right-hand side of the board it isn’t tremendously practical for long stints of typing, in other words. However, that’s not really what the Huntsman Mini is for. it had been never intended for typists; rather.
It is a portable gaming keyboard for tournament use or gaming on the go. And therein regard, it’s perfect. The Razer Optical Switches are equally as quick as promised, giving a foothold during combat
where twitch responses are essential. It’s bouncy, too, allowing you to leap from key to key easily. Stretching isn’t necessary to reach the standard sprint or crouch key commands, either. The keycaps are equally good. because of their Doubleshot PBT coating, they’re textured underhand, grippy, and a pleasure to use.
They do wobble a touch when shaken together with your fingertips, but generally, they’re sturdy and reliable in use. Considering the very fact that you’re paying only 60% of the quality Razer Huntsman Elite cost, that’s also excellent value for money.
You can get a Logitech gaming keyboard for your gaming fun.