The real-time professional drawing artist prefers pen and page for their art. They less depend on other digital equipment and bring their art on the social platform. The fans of these artists then take their ideas and scan them for their use. To maintain its quality and vividness they use a large format scanner. There are countless artists who are scanning their art using these machines. Here we have enlisted the best performing large format scanner that can enhance your artwork without losing its quality
CZUR ET16 Plus Book
Now you can scan all of your important documents and artwork with this CZUR ET16 plus Book large format scanner. This is a kind of flatbed scanner that is loved across the globe by many artists of different fields. This specifically designed by the technician of the paper industry. This machine is highly enriched with features and one of the innovative machine.
This large format scanner offers a scanning speed of 1.5 S/P that means you can scan 300-page books in 10 minutes. This scanning speed is not found in any of the models available in the market. This scanning speed is made possible by giving it an auto-scan feature that only needs flipping of paper.
- It comes up with superb OCR accuracy
- It has very large input capacity as compared to other models
- It’s a Robust large format scanner
- There is no battery feature
- Comes up with higher substance than others
Xero DocuMate 3220 Large Formate Scanner
There are many reasons to love Xero DocuMate 322 large format scanner, you can see its exceptional features for confirmation. This very noticeable feature is its flatbed design that can deal with 50 sheets at a time. Its automatic feeder supplies the sheets to it that effectively reduces the human effort here. It is designed to deal with a paper size of 8.5 inches by 14 inches for flatbed design.
With this scanner, there is no need to captivate your information to the paper for a longer time. This is amongst the newest and most innovative scanner that is replacing many pieces of equipment in the paper industry. This is the only model so far that can combine 65-sheet capacity ADF and A4/US letter-sized.
- You can be benefited from its fast scanning as it can perform auto sheet supply to the machine and reduces human involvement
- Comes up with very accurate OCR
- It’s lightweight and relatively smaller in size that allows you to handle it in a safe way
- It lacks the PDF dealings feature
- When scanning photos, it will slow down the scanning operation.
Plustek A3 Large Format Scanner
Plustek A3 large format scanner is an incredible machine designed and suggested to everyone that needs high-quality printing in a budgeted way. You can use it in many different settings, like schools, libraries, offices, and also homes. It allows you to scan effectively large format of an A3 sheet is a faster way
Thanks to its LED light source, that made its operation very quick and effective. This machine is designed by considering energy savings and also there is literally no need for warm-up before scanning operation. All of its services and operation is one button push away. Just push the button the machine will quickly perform the task for you.
Thanks to its DocAction system that allows you to share files also with very accurate OCR. You can also deal with large format A3 sized sheets with it. It will take roughly 9 seconds to scan on the A3 sheet. You will get full supports for OS Mac and Windows.
- If you are a photographer and often in need of a scanner that also keeps the originality of the photo, then this large format scanner is exactly what you need.
- Its size and weight are relatively smaller than most of the large format scanner available in the market. This will allow you to have safer control over it.
- Its LED system and Quick scanning feature will not compromise any of your document’s quality. You can expect very excellent scanning results with that machine.
- This machine might be more popular in filmmakers as it is biased towards filming negatives more
- When it comes to scanning photos, you might feel a lag in speed and will have to wait until it finishes the operation.