This Sceptre e255b-1658a not nearly as good as that of some less costly IPS and VA models, but it’s actually better than that of some costlier TN variants.
Sceptre e255b-1658a specs offer dithered 8-bit color support for 16.7 million colors, a static contrast ratio of 1,000:1, and a peak brightness of 300-nits.
This sleek 24.5-inch monitor will take your gaming experience to an unprecedented level. At Full HD 1080p resolution, the scepter e255b-1658a reviews also feature high brightness, high contrast ratio, and 16.7 million colors, delivering crisp, vivid imagery with brilliant whites and deep blacks.
You’ll tilt the monitor for the foremost comfortable viewing experience, and even mount it to the wall. The monitor offers DisplayPort and HDMI inputs. Get a review on TCL-32s327-smart-tv.
- 165Hz 144Hz refresh rate: pushing beyond the standard 144Hz 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly leaving behind no blurred images
- 1ms playing Fast action games and watching action-adventure movies always require fast and accurate Pixel response from an LED With quick Response times ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the monitor with clarity and precision
- And Free Sync: with free Sync gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast-paced games Free Sync is an AMD technology that nearly eliminates tearing and stuttering due to differences between a Graphics card’s frame rate and a monitor’s refresh rate
- Anti-flicker: provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically
- Displayport: has rapidly become the most versatile display connection Easily delivering video and audio Displayport is also capable of delivering 1080P video over a length up to 15 m (45 ft) using a passive cable
- Blue Light Shift-Reduce: your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation, and strains. This enables you to work on your documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- Tiltable Display: A display that tilts 15° backward and 5° forward allows you to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort.
- VESA Wall Mountable: The VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station.
The OSD (On-Screen Display) menu of the Sceptre E255B-1658A display may be a bit outdated, and it’s missing certain gaming features that you simply can find on the more popular models, like Black Equalizer, on-screen timers, motion blur reduction, etc.
The scepter e255b-1658a review also offers advanced picture adjustments, including tint/saturation, gamma, and color temperature (manual RGB value input) settings, so you’ll be ready to calibrate the display with ease.
There are five monitor hotkeys placed at the rear of the monitor at the proper side, which you’ll use to navigate through the OSD menu.
When the menu isn’t open, the Sceptre e255b-1658a buttons are often used as shortcuts for cycling between the image presets (FPS, RTS, Movie, ECO, Standard, User) and to put a hard and fast crosshair on the screen. Also, there is another gaming monitor Acer-xf27h gaming monitor.
Design and Build Quality
This 25-inch budget monitor packs a punch when it involves gaming, however, it does have a couple of weaknesses in its design. The ergonomics are poor. The stand although sturdy doesn’t leave height adjustment, pivot, or swivel. The monitor has limited tilt ability (Forward: 5°, Backward: 15°).
Other than the stand the monitor also can be wall-mounted. The panel is extremely thin and it appears to be a touch fragile. The edgeless design may mislead you to believe that the display is an edge to edge (which it’s not by an honest 6-7 mm) so keep that in mind if you’re getting to buy a pair of those for a dual monitor setup.
The ports are awkwardly located at the rear only one inch above the bottom and facing downwards which may be a poor design decision by scepter e255b-1658a specs.
There are no thanks to hiding the cables from showing underneath the monitor and there’s no provision for cable routing either. Have good internet access for a better gaming gun with the best pocket wifi.
Ports and Features:
Ports are essential for connectivity which is why the Sceptre E255B-1658A gaming monitor comes with 2x HDMI and 1x DP (DisplayPort).
It’s worthwhile to notice that DP has become common in display connections thanks to its versatility; to not mention that it’s a necessity for running high refresh rates. Subsequently, with these sufficient ports, you’ll easily connect your gaming consoles like XBOX One X and also your laptop even as long because it supports DP or HDMI.
The scepter e255b-1658a gaming monitor also observes VESA mounting. Whenever you discover the necessity to place it abreast of your wall, you’ll easily do this.
To form this monitor an entire package, it also offers inbuilt speakers. Although these are lackluster, they’re still great to possess in cases of emergency.
Sceptre monitor presents an excessively bright and very bold image. That’s great for a store shelf, but could be tons for home use.
While scepter e255b-1658a monitor depth doesn’t live up to quite an equivalent standard, there’s still enough perceived contrast to supply a three-dimensional look to top quality graphics.
The TN panel provides excellent viewing angles on both the horizontal and vertical axis, though, an IPS panel would be far better. All these are backed by the display’s maximum brightness of 300 cd/m2, fixing an equivalent